Blogs are great community resources because they encourage conversation, hence the mission statement of The Identity Project: A women's forum centered on faith, identity and community. However, it is important to set down some "ground rules", so that conversations do not turn into shouting matches that discourage others from joining.
So, here is the new comments policy. By posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering, but you may not post anonymously. Please do not feel like you must register with Twitter, Facebook, or other outlets to leave a comment. Anonymous comments are not permitted, to discourage abuse of the blog.
- You may post questions. If you have a question related to a post topic, the blog, or a personal question for me, please post it!
- You may disagree. Debate is welcomed. However, I ask that if you disagree with me--or anyone else--do so in a way that is respectful. Comments that are disrespectful or hurtful will be removed.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. As the creator of this blog, I do not have an obligation to publish your comments. Please express yourself on your own blog, not mine. I will delete any comments that seem disrespectful, hateful, off-topic, defamatory, abusive, harassing, profane, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum.
- You are the owner of your comments. I do not own them and I disclaim any liability that may result from them.
- You grant me the license to post your comments. I can store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format. Please think before you type.
Thank you everyone!